How You Can Help to Save Bear Creek Park!
How you can help to Save Bear Creek Park
If possible, please consider donating to Friends of Bear Creek Park. We are a 100% volunteer group working to save Bear Creek Park and we have no financial support beyond that donated by people like you! Your donation will help to pay for essentials such as:
- Legal costs
- Web hosting and other electronic subscription services
- Printing of fliers and postal mailing
- Printing of signs, creation of a banner, and creation of other protest materials
- Possible lawn signs and other advertising
Any amount that you could give would be of great help. Thank you!
Voice your Opposition
By phone or email:
- Mayor Doug McCallum: 604-591-4126 or [email protected]
- Clerks: [email protected]
- Councilor Linda Annis: 604-502-6037 or [email protected]
- Councilor Doug Elford: 604-502-6033 or [email protected]
- Councilor Laurie Guerra: 604-502-6034 or [email protected]
- Councilor Brenda Locke: 604-502-6032 or [email protected]
- Councilor Jack Hundial: 604-502-6035 or [email protected]
- Councilor Mandeep Nagra: 604-502-6039 or [email protected]
- Councilor Allison Patton: 604-502-6036 or [email protected]
- Councilor Steven Pettigrew: 604-502-6038 or [email protected]
- General Manager Scott Neuman 604-591-4042 [email protected]
- City Manager Vincent Lalonde 604-591-4122 [email protected]
Email or CC your emails to:
- Surrey Now-Leader [email protected]
- Cloverdale Reporter [email protected]
- Peace Arch News [email protected]
Canvass Door to Door with Fliers
Handbills and pamphlets you can 'print out yourself' to distribute to your friends and neighbors. Be sure to register as a volunteer to coordinate with us so we can make sure as many people get the flier and pamphlet as possible!
Full Pamphlet (try printing 2-sided if possible)
Come Out With Your Homemade Sign on Saturdays
We protest every Saturday at 84th & King George Boulevard and at 84th & 140th Street.
What can your sign say?
- SAVE BEAR CREEK PARK
- NO ROAD THRU BEAR CREEK PARK
- OPPOSE THE 84TH ROAD THRU BEAR CREEK PARK
- SAY 'NO' TO 84TH ROAD THRU BEAR CREEK PARK
Be Creative and make sure to make your point Please take a moment to also watch a wonderful video created of Bear Creek Park by Jaeger Mah and please do not hesitate in SHARING.